Existing Learners: 2-13 November 2011
New Learners: 22-29 November 2011
New BPG Intake: 25 November 2011
(Tutors should remind their learners to use the special assignment template and to submit their assignments online. This applies only to courses that require learners to submit their assignments online.)
For courses with assignments:
1 . Assignments, Assignment Rubrics and Assignment Templates for Learners have been uploaded on myVLE.
2 . On online submission of assignments, do note that there are different deadlines for existing learners, new learners and the new BPG intake (please see table above).
3. No late submission of assignments will be accepted.
4. Do remind learners to start working on their assignments early and not wait until the last day to submit their assignments online.
5. A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on assignments is available on the left sidebar menu on myVLE.
On the F2F Tutor Community Area & e-Tutor Community Area
Tutors are encouraged to log in to the F2F Tutor Community and e-Tutor Community forums for continued support and development. The forums also give tutors and e-tutors the opportunity to exchange and share experiences with other tutors/e-tutors. e-Tutors may also communicate with the e-Tutor Mentors in the e-Tutor Community forum.
e-Tutoring Updates, Reminders and Tips
1. e-Tutors are advised to log into their online discussion forums at least THREE times a week.
2. Learners? requests should be responded to within TWO working days.
3. Encourage active discussions by posting and redirecting questions where appropriate.
4. Post additional online resources related to subject-matter knowledge.
5. Log into the e-tutor community forum to share your views and to communicate with the mentors.
6. Automated email reminders will be sent out every Monday beginning 17 October 2011.
7. Regular reminders will be sent by mentors and the Head of e-Learning when necessary.
8. Please inform the Head of e-Learning of any prolonged absence and inability to facilitate the forum.
9. Payments for the May 2011 Semester are being processed. Email email@example.com if you have queries on payment.
ITLA Staff ext. 2122/2490/2491 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
a. LC Directors
b. ITLA Staff ext . 2122/2490/2491
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
myVLE Helpdesk - LMS team